Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hercor College Student 2011

        elow! I'm Mary Rose Ferasol, Student of Hercor College taking the two(2) years course of Bachelor of Computer Science Ladderized (BCSL). Hercor College now is more population in all college's school in Roxas City. June 13 was the first day of school i have noticed that more student was come on that day. Hercor College is the best school here in Roxas City. At Hercor College its so easy to enrolled, Perhaps it is  a private school here in roxas city.I preferred to be enrolled here....because it attract me so well and I think this is the school were I can build my skills and knowledge in the course I've been taken. And now, I enjoy and a lot of memories i never forget here during my College's here at Hercor College. At  Hercor College there's a lot of activities, you would surely enjoyed and never to forget. And when the class started....were so serious and behave....In fact we are naughty and noisy. We the hercornians show as a disciplinarian and obeyfull students of hercor college. Nevertheless hercor college is so strict to student...It teach us to be a good and disciplined persons. And before I forgot hercor college is expensive...even if it is a private one! So see you at Hercor.

No comments:

Post a Comment